Location: Manila, Philippines
- Communicate with clients and commercial team to understand requirements.
- Coordinate with local and international IT team to develop the products and services.
- Contact outside vendors for pricing and lead-time on outsourced components.
- Hands-on development, prototyping and testing.
- Create and manage planning documents.
- Coordinate and lead team meetings.
- Follow-up on all aspects of project development to assure projects
- Bachelor’s degree in IT, Management or relevant field.
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in a project management position.
- Customer relationship experience.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Excellent project management skills.
- Problem-solver mentality.
- Great multi-tasking abilities and attention to detail.
- Experience in IT, mobile apps, fintech, financial services or e-commerce is desirable.
For interested persons, please send your CV along with a letter for interests, relevant supporting
documents, academic qualifications, contact details within 2 weeks of the announcement to