Location: Vientiane, Lao PDR
Duties and Responsibilities
· Designing and implementing business operations.
· Liaise with superior to make decisions for operational activities and set strategic goals.
· Lead Customer Support team and understand that function and help to design and build that
· Oversee customer support processes and organize them to enhance customer satisfaction.
· Establishing policies that promote company culture and vision.
· Plan and monitor the day-to-day running of a business to ensure smooth progress.
· Supervise staff assigned areas and provide constructive feedback.
· Evaluate regularly the efficiency of business procedures according to organizational objectives and apply improvements.
· Manage procurement processes and coordinate material and resource allocation.
· Source, Manage relationships/agreements, negotiate with external partners/vendors.
· Review financial information and operational budgets to promote profitability.
· Revise and/or formulate policies and promote their implementation.
· Evaluate overall performance by gathering, analyzing and interpreting data and metrics
· Ensure that the company runs with legality and conformity to established regulations.
· University degree in Business/Finance, Business Informatics, Information
· Proven experience as Operations Manager or equivalent position
· Relevant full-time work experience, ideally in operational roles within fintech or other financial
· Excellent organizational and leadership abilities
· Outstanding communication and people skills
· Experience with budgeting, prioritization, project management
· In-depth knowledge of diverse business functions and principles (e.g. administration, finance,
customer service etc.)
· Working knowledge of data analysis and performance/operation metrics
· Start-up compatibility, hands-on mentality, integrity, and reliability
· Competitive salary
· Bonus on performance
· Health care support
For interested persons, please send your CV along with a letter for interests, relevant supporting documents, academic qualifications, contact details within 2 weeks of the announcement to
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com