Duties and Responsibilities
· Performing various tasks related to legal matters in a company.
· Providing legal advice and guidance on all kinds of legal matters.
· Preparing legal letters, agreements for mergers, acquisitions, etc.
· Ensuring compliance of laws and regulations for all operations in an organization.
· Studying contracts and legal documents to make sure that it is in the organization’s interests
· Handling lawsuits of the company.
· Report preparation for assessment and presentation before the senior officials.
· Negotiating contracts for the company.
· Filing lawsuits in the court for the company.
· Studying lawsuits filed by an individual or other business and find appropriate methods to save and ensure minimum loss to the company.
· Securing company and it’s all possessions from any illegal problems.
· Bachelor of a administration or related field. A master’s degree is highly
· Minimum of 5 years of experience.
· Work experience in corporate law practice is an advantage.
· Strong analytical problem-solving skills with the ability to critically evaluate business problems and find optimal solutions.
· Highly organized and able to prioritize and handle a variety of tasks and responsibilities
simultaneously and efficiently.
· Energetic and enthusiastic team player, capable of working both independently and in a team
environment with high attention to detail for accuracy, and initiative to follow up on items and get
· Excellent in English (speaking, reading and writing).
· Competitive salary
· Bonus on performance
· Health care support
For interested persons, please send your CV along with a letter for interests, relevant
supporting documents, academic qualifications, contact details within 2 weeks of
the announcement to
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com