Location: Manila, Philippines
- Develop and implement company policies and regulations.
- Oversee all business operations relating to compliance including policies and procedures.
- Design and monitor control systems to deal with violations of legal rules and internal policies.
- Regularly assess the efficiency of control systems and recommend effective improvements.
- Review and evaluate company procedures and reports to identify hidden risks or common issues.
- Coordinate with different department managers to review all departmental compliance policies.
- Perform periodic audits on company procedures and processes.
- Lead employee training sessions on legal and compliance issues.
- Supervise compliance team.
- Bachelor’s degree in Law, Business Administration or relevant field.
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience as a Compliance Officer, Compliance Manager or similar position.
- Strong knowledge of industry processes and regulations.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities.
- An analytical mindset with excellent organizational skills.
- Experience in fintech, financial services, e-commerce or cooperatives is desirable.
For interested persons, please send your CV along with a letter for interests, relevant supporting
documents, academic qualifications, contact details within 2 weeks of the announcement to