Location: Vientiane, Lao PDR
Duties and Responsibilities
· Manages all human resources related activities including recruitment, new employee
orientation, training, career development, performance measurement, training, personnel
affairs, and exit process.
· Oversee the coordination and implementation of annual performance reviews.
· Investigate employee relations issues and work to ensure human resources related
decisions are consistent and fair.
· Conducts performance evaluation training and monitors the department’s performance in
conducting the performance evaluation.
· Manages the human resources planning process to determine the Company’s long-term
staffing needs through discussing the personnel needs with department managers and
prepares personnel forecasts to plan employment needs.
· Preparation of Employee Handbook according to company policies and Myanmar labour
· Ensures that the Company’s overall human resources policies, rules, regulations, and
procedures comply with Myanmar Labor Law.
· Facilitate job analysis and update job descriptions.
· Manages and develops individual human resources staff to help them achieve full potential
and deliver consistently high-performance standards.
· Competence to build and effectively manage interpersonal relationships at all levels of the
· Ensure the advocacy meeting with the Government office.
· Coordinate with Finance Manager in the preparation of monthly Payroll and Employee Tax.
· Review employee final payments for accuracy and compliance with labour laws.
· Directs and oversees all administration related activities including security, preventative and
corrective maintenance, mailroom, office supplies, and transportation.
· Ensure the smooth running of all administrative functions in the office.
· Supervise all travel and hotel arrangements for staff and visitors including visas when
· Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources Management or Business Administration.
· Minimum of 8 years of experience in human resources management and personnel affairs.
· English speaking and writing
· Strong analytical and management skills.
· Competitive salary
· Bonus on performance
· Health care support
For interested persons, please send your CV along with a letter for interests, relevant supporting documents, academic qualifications, contact details within 2 weeks of the announcement to
Email: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org