Location: Vientiane, Lao PDR
Duties and Responsibilities
· Daily, weekly, and monthly reconciliation and settlement process with all of the corporate billers, banks, agent and partners.
· Prepare a testing plan and involve Finance testing with IT before launching a new service or
· Reconcile all of the components items in the core system.
· Daily and monthly Trust Account reconciliation between the company’s system and partner
· Initiate a new report format/template for IT build-up for request or before a new product or
service launching for the Finance reconciliation process (new revenue stream).
· Monthly report of revenue from the company’s system (Biller, Transactions, airtime top-up…)
· Support local regulatory reporting.
· Monitor airtime balance in the company’s system and purchase from Telcos where airtime
balance below the agreed threshold.
· Daily update the new exchange rate posted in the system.
· Manage cash at bank to support agents and corporate partners.
· Daily monitor and support agents’ liquidity and physical cash all across the region- (operation
accounts with partner bank as a source of fund for agents).
· Keep track and monitor bank fee transfer report weekly and monthly. Reinforce and instruct
Regional Sales Managers (Sales team) to give clear information to agents about the bank processes and other finance-related sales processes.
· Establish and maintain an effective and competent system of internal control and risk management.
· Other tasks as assigned by superior.
· Qualification in Finance – ACCA is preferable.
· At least 5 years of finance experience in the financial industry and the mobile payment industry is
· Ability to think laterally to identify and deliver to customer needs instead of supplying
· Willingness and demonstrated a capacity to operate in a challenging environment with many
stakeholders and often conflicting demands.
· Able to assimilate quickly into a demanding role/environment.
· Inter-cultural sensitivity and awareness.
· Competitive salary
· Bonus on performance
· Health care support
For interested persons, please send your CV along with a letter for interests, relevant supporting documents, academic qualifications, contact details within 2 weeks of the announcement to
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com