Location: Vientiane, Lao PDR
Duties and Responsibilities
· Provide leadership to the finance and accounting areas of the organization.
· Supervises the Accounting and Finance Associate in the areas of new-hire onboarding,
coaching, and other related functions.
· Provide useful financial insights to help make better decisions about formulating and
executing strategy and provide guidance and analysis to executive and operational
management to improve results.
· Maintain a system of accounts and keep books and records on all transactions and assets.
· Prepare and analyze accurate monthly financial and management reports, including
income statement, balance sheet, budget and variance, projections and forecast, and
· Assist in the management of grants reporting, compliance and reconciliation.
· Assists in the development and implementation of goals, policies, priorities, and
procedures relating to financial management, budget, accounting, and/or payroll.
· Assist in coordinating the preparation of the draft audited financial statements and all tax
· Calculate and issue financial and operating metrics.
· Assist in the production of cash flow reports, annual budget, and forecasts.
· Directs the maintenance of general and subsidiary ledgers, accounts receivable, revenue
distribution, depreciation, cost, property, timekeeping, payroll, inventory and operating
expenses, expenditures, and insurance records.
· Directs and participates in cost analyses and rate studies.
· Prepares statements and reports of estimated future costs and revenues.
· Establishes system controls for new financial systems and develops procedures to
improve existing systems.
· Coordinates the preparation of external audit materials and external financial reporting.
· Daily, weekly, and monthly reconciliation and settlement process with all of the corporate
billers, banks, agent and partners.
· Maintain an orderly accounting filing system.
· Prepare a testing plan and involve Finance testing with IT before launching a new service or
· Recommend and report upon benchmarks against which to measure organizational
· Prepare a variety of ad hoc financial scenarios as requested.
· Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting or related field required (MBA preferred).
· 5+ years’ experience in a financial management position and the mobile payment industry is
· Proven strategic planning experience at the management level.
· Proficient in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint.
· Demonstrated creative and critical thinking skills.
· Able to work on multiple projects simultaneously.
· Strong communication and presentation skills.
· Competitive salary
· Bonus on performance
· Health care support
For interested persons, please send your CV along with a letter for interests, relevant
supporting documents, academic qualifications, contact details within 2 weeks of the announcement to
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com