Location: Vientiane, Lao PDR
Duties and Responsibilities
· Keep the legal and ethical integrity of a company intact through policy enforcement and program planning.
· Develop, implement, maintain, and monitor the compliance activities of an organization.
· Evaluate the efficiency of controls and improve them continuously.
· Responsible for compliance audits and examinations, the dissemination and analysis of new or revised laws and regulations, research on compliance issues, compliance training, and their
organizations’ overall compliance policies and procedures.
· Bachelor of a law degree, finance, administration or related field. A master’s degree is highly
· Minimum of 5 years of experience.
· Work experience in corporate law practice is an advantage.
· Strong analytical problem-solving skills with the ability to critically evaluate business problems and find optimal solutions.
· Highly organized and able to prioritize and handle a variety of tasks and responsibilities
simultaneously and efficiently.
· Energetic and enthusiastic team player, capable of working both independently and in a team
environment with high attention to detail for accuracy, and initiative to follow up on items and get
· Excellent in English (speaking, reading and writing).
· Competitive salary
· Bonus on performance
· Health care support
For interested persons, please send your CV along with a letter for interests, relevant
supporting documents, academic qualifications, contact details within 2 weeks of
the announcement to
Email: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org