Location: Yangon, Myanmar
Duties and Responsibilities
· Planning and developing merchandising strategies.
· Analyzing sales figures, customers’ reactions and market trends to anticipate product needs.
· Collaborating with buyers, suppliers, distributors, and analysts to negotiate prices, quantities,
· Executing branding and merchandising items to install at agents timely manner as per plan.
· Planning of visual branding roll out as an ongoing business tactic.
· Sourcing suppliers for the production of branding and POSM.
· Managing branding and POSM stock levels, replenishing when needed.
· Optimizing the ongoing production of branding elements.
· Creating a visual branding and POSM merchandising execution plan using in-house
sales/distribution team and outsource companies.
· Ensuring that visual branding and POSM merchandising is being tracked and measured
against pre-defined KPI’s.
· Setting up a tracking measure and dashboards to measure the success of all visual branding
and merchandising tactics.
· Report to the marketing manager of plans and results.
· Coordinate with cross-function such as sales, marketing, and finance to ensure
quality/quantity of works.
· Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or related field.
· Proven working experience in merchandising for a minimum of 4 years
· Strong commercial outlook and understanding how branding and POSM drives growth
· English speaking and writing is preferable
· Computer skills: Knowledge of M.S. Office [Word, Excel, PowerPoint]
· Competitive salary
· Bonus on performance
· Health care support
For interested persons, please send your CV along with a letter for interests, relevant supporting documents, academic qualifications, contact details within 2 weeks of the announcement to
Email: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org