Location: Manila, Philippines
Duties and Responsibilities
· Daily, weekly, and monthly reconciliation and settlement process with all of the corporate billers,
banks, agent and partners.
· Manage all accounting transactions.
· Verify, allocate, post and reconcile accounts payable and receivable.
· Ensure timely bank payments.
· Report on the company’s financial health and liquidity.
· Audit financial transactions and documents.
· Reinforce financial data confidentiality and conduct database backups when necessary.
· Comply with financial policies and regulations.
· Produce error-free accounting reports and present their results.
· Analyze financial information and summarize financial status.
· Spot errors and suggest ways to improve efficiency and spending.
· Provide technical support and advice on Management accountant.
· Review and recommend modifications to accounting systems and procedures.
· Manage accounting assistants and bookkeepers.
· Participate in financial standards setting and in the forecast process.
· Provide input into the department’s goal-setting process.
· Prepare financial statements and produce budget according to schedule.
· Assist with tax audits and tax returns.
· Direct internal and external audits to ensure compliance.
· Support month-end and year-end close process.
· Develop and document business processes and accounting policies to maintain and
strengthen internal controls.
· Liaise with Financial manager and Accounting manager to improve financial procedures.
· BSc in Accounting, Finance or relevant degree
· Working experience in the same position
· Excellent knowledge of accounting regulations and procedures, including the Generally
Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)
· Hands-on experience with accounting software like FreshBooks and QuickBooks
· Advanced MS Excel skills including Vlookups and pivot tables
· Experience with general ledger functions
· Strong attention to detail and good analytical skills
· Additional certification (CPA or CMA) is a plus
· Competitive salary
· Bonus on performance
· Health care support
For interested persons, please send your CV along with a letter for interests, relevant supporting
documents, academic qualifications, contact details within 2 weeks of the announcement to